Yesterday, Iris Automation received the ByCast Award for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship for their business plan, market research and product development. This $10,000 award is given out yearly to the company that shows the most promise and is meant to be an early boost to the company’s hopefully successful future. This is a helpful step for the company as we start developing the early prototypes and start building the core intellectual property.
- What is Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)? The Rules To Know
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS): An Introductory Guide
- Iris Automation joins drone delivery service provider Skyports to trial BVLOS flights in UK CAA Sandbox
- The new Iris Automation Waiver Resource Center
- Iris Automation Announces Casia 360, the First Onboard Detect-and-Avoid System for Drones with 360-Degree Capability